Karl Lagerfeld addresses Adele fury
Karl Lagerfeld has responded to the frenzy surrounding his recent comments about British singer Adele’s weight — exclusively to Metro International. Lagerfeld, who served as the global guest editor of this newspaper on Tuesday, told us: “I’d like to say to Adele that I am your biggest admirer. Sometimes when you take a sentence out of the article it changes the meaning of the thought. What I said was in relation to Lana Del Rey and the sentence has since been taken out of context from how it was originally published. I actually prefer Adele, she is my favorite singer and I am a great admirer of her. I lost over 30 kilos over 10 years ago and have kept it off. I know how it feels when the press is mean to you in regards to your appearance. Adele is a beautiful girl. She is the best. And I can’t wait for her next CD.”
Lagerfeld was quoted as calling the singer “a little bit fat” in response to a question about singer Lana Del Rey. The controversial statement made headlines worldwide.
Like ons dan even op Facebook. Dat is zo gepiept!
- Slaapmutsje: Bajesbabe Angie Vu22:59
- IS kan soldaten niet meer betalen22:54
- Max Verstappen doet driftrondje op Zweeds ijs22:44
- Moeder van Syrische president Assad overleden22:29
- LOL! Make-uprobot kan er niks van22:14
- Arrestaties voor huwelijk jongen (7) en meisje (6)21:59
- Pegida en tegendemonstranten clashen in heel Europa21:19
- Toch muziek Adele voor Donald Trump21:09
- Microsoft toont football-fans de toekomst20:54
- Hamas hoaxt wereld met zelfgebouwde nep-tank20:09