Karl Lagerfeld addresses Adele fury
Karl Lagerfeld has responded to the frenzy surrounding his recent comments about British singer Adele’s weight — exclusively to Metro International. Lagerfeld, who served as the global guest editor of this newspaper on Tuesday, told us: “I’d like to say to Adele that I am your biggest admirer. Sometimes when you take a sentence out of the article it changes the meaning of the thought. What I said was in relation to Lana Del Rey and the sentence has since been taken out of context from how it was originally published. I actually prefer Adele, she is my favorite singer and I am a great admirer of her. I lost over 30 kilos over 10 years ago and have kept it off. I know how it feels when the press is mean to you in regards to your appearance. Adele is a beautiful girl. She is the best. And I can’t wait for her next CD.”
Lagerfeld was quoted as calling the singer “a little bit fat” in response to a question about singer Lana Del Rey. The controversial statement made headlines worldwide.
Like ons dan even op Facebook. Dat is zo gepiept!
- Transgenderkoor 010 geeft transgenders een stem11:46
- Zoektocht naar MH370 nadert mogelijk einde11:44
- Wow: zoveel gaf Kim Kardashian uit in 201511:30
- Laatste kans afscheid te nemen van station Geerdijk11:25
- Wauw! Fans dansen foutloos mee met Beyoncé11:14
- Politie verwijdert relschoppers uit Parijs11:04
- Brabantse YouTube-sterren winnen prijzen in L.A.11:00
- Binnenkort kun je groepsdaten via Tinder10:59
- Verzekering vraagt om foto's, vrouw stuurt dit10:54
- Bedrogen door je partner? Jij wint!10:39